Explore our promoted experiences
- Florence Super Saver, combining two best-selling tours at a discounted price
- Enjoy a skip-the-line Accademia Gallery tour, led by an art-expert guide
- See Michelangelo’s 'David' sculpture alongside other Renaissance works
- Choose from a morning or afternoon start time to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
For your Accademia Gallery tour, meet your guide at the door entrance of Florencetown Headquarter Via de' Lamberti 1 at 12,45pm
For your bike tour, meet your guide in Piazza Mentana 2red.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The route on the bike tour is flat and not challenging
- Large bags and bottles of liquid are not allowed inside the Accademia Gallery
- RAIN POLICY:
- The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below).
- The tour will never be cancelled due to rain.
- We will do our best to proceed with the bike tour, however, in case of heavy rain, we might decide to stop the bike tour and proceed with a walking tour instead (or just start with a walking tour if the weather does not allow to use the bikes at the time of the meeting point). Should the weather get better during the tour, we will try to get back on board, when possible.
- Guest options on rainy days:
- Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
- Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
- Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the possible rain".
- We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
- No-shows will not be refunded."
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required: a document of recognition a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance. Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms