Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Florence’s top historical and cultural sights in one half day tour
- Make the most out of your time in Florence with skip-the-line access at the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries at your own pace
- Marvel at Michelangelo’s 'David,' the great red dome of the Florence Cathedral, and countless other masterpieces
- Acclimate yourself to the city with a walking tour of Florence’s historic center
- Gain insight on our walking tour around Florence from an expect guide
- Semi-private tour of up to 14 participants for a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you near the Uffizi gallery, at the end of Piazzale degli Uffizi nearest the Arno River, just at the base of a statue of Galileo Galilei (if you are facing the Arno River, it is the statue in the right corner).
What To Expect
The highlight of the city walking tour is the Florence Cathedral, whose incredible red dome is the city’s crown jewel. The dome was not without challenges for architect Filippo Brunelleschi, as your guide explains while you view the masterpiece from outside. Entrance to the Duomo is always free, so you can come back at any time to explore the cathedral in more depth, equipped with an abundance of knowledge shared by your expert, local guide.
Your tour continues through the historic center of Florence, taking in the Piazza Signoria, where 'David' once stood.
Skip the line once more at the Uffizi Gallery. Our coordinator will hand you the ticket to enter this immense gallery where you will visit at your own pace, wasting no time in showcasing works by Da Vinci, Botticelli, and Titian. Don’t forget to rub the nose of 'Il Porcellino,' Pietro Tacca’s Baroque bronze boar sculpture, to bring the rest of your vacation good luck.
Whether you’re only in Florence for a day or settling in for a longer stay, this is the perfect introduction to a city where beauty awaits around every corner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter to the venue. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Near public transportation
- The use of a mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the stay in the museums
- Please note there will be approximately 3 hours free time between the two tours when Group Tour option is selected.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Wear good walking shoes, it is a long day on the feet!" See review
- "If you’re an art lover or have abundant time to spend, it is definitely a must, but for the layperson, you don’t have to feel like you’re missing a ton if you skip the Uffizi." See review
- "We highly recommend this tour but it does make for a very long day so be prepared." See review