Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip from Florence to the beautiful Chianti wine region
- Shop and stroll in the charming medieval village of Greve
- Visit two wineries to learn about traditional production methods and taste varietals like Chianti Classico
- Tour the wine cellars with an expert guide
- Savor a fresh lunch of authentic Tuscan specialties
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people
Departure & Return
At the bottom of the highest red-brick building, in front of the parking lot. Approx 8 mins by walk from the Florence SMN Train Station. Allow plenty of time. For further info, contact us in advance, and don’t wait the day of the tour, at the last minute, as it could be too late to join the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option available on request
- Due to uneven surfaces, and a few stairs to access wine cellars, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- In case the mentioned wineries are not available, we will choose estates in the same area and with the same level/quality.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prestige Rent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms