Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Florence walking tour
- See the city's classic sights with a private guide
- Visit Piazza del Duomo, part of Florence's UNESCO-listed city center that's home to the Baptistery and Giotto's Bell Tower
- Pass by Palazzo Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery
- Cross the Arno to see Ponte Vecchio and Pitti Palace
Departure & Return
Central Florence, close the statue of Giovanni dalle Bande Nere in front of the Basilica di San Lorenzo
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Demetra Fanetti
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands