1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointWijndomein Hagegoud, Glabbeekstraat 217, 3450 Geetbets, Belgium
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/17/2020 - 10/18/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wijndomein Hagegoud
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hagegoud Vineyard and Winery Experience with wine Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hagegoud Vineyard and Winery Experience with wine Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Hagegoud Vineyard and Winery Experience with wine Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hagegoud Vineyard and Winery Experience with wine Tasting?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 275073P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeFlandersFood Tours - GhentWine Tastings - GhentFood Tours - BrugesWine Tastings - BrugesFood Tours - ZaventemWine Tastings - ZaventemCategory
Portus Ganda MarinaHistoric Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Hooge Crater MuseumGraslei and KorenleiBoudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumFriet MuseumEssex Farm CemeteryPlopsaquaBelfry and Lakenhalle (Bell Tower and Cloth Hall)Dodengang (Trench of Death)PlopsaLand De PanneCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Burg SquareDiamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Vladslo German War CemeteryTyne Cot CemeteryMemorial Museum Passchendaele 1917Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)