Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Grand Canyon and other local landmarks during a private tour
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Learn about the ancient Pueblo indian culture at the 'Wupatki' ruin
- Marvel at the stunning scenery of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Spend time exploring the Grand Canyon independently
- Includes lunch and round-trip hotel transport from Flagstaff
- Private guide for more personalized service
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Then head to “Wupatki,” a 1,500 ruin built by the region’s Pueblo culture. Once considered among the biggest trading centers in the area, the ruin offers an opportunity to explore its ball court, a “Kiva” ceremonial room, and to learn about the culture of the Sinagua Indians. You’ll also get a sense for the modern-day tribes that still live in this part of Arizona.
After pausing for lunch at the historic Cameron Trading Post, continue to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. You’ll have time to explore area landmarks including Lipan Point, Yavapai Point, Desert View Watchtower with your guide before enjoying some independent free time to discover this wonder of the world at your own pace. You’ll then receive a return trip back to Flagstaff.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum four (4) passengers for this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Maximum number of passengers is eight (8) for this tour
- HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff