Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Monument Valley tour from Flagstaff
- Shop for souvenirs at Cameron Trading Post
- Visit Navajo Nation
- Eat lunch at The View Restaurant
- Travel 'The Loop' road through Monument Valley
- See classic views from John Ford Point
- Pickup and drop-off at Flagstaff hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Pause at the historic Cameron Trading Post, where Navajo, Hopi, and Zuni artists display their work—this is the perfect place to shop for unique souvenirs.
As you travel into the Navajo Nation, you’ll see hogans along the way, the low-roofed traditional dwellings of the Navajo people. Upon arrival at Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, pause for lunch at The View Restaurant, where tall windows make the most of gorgeous desert vistas.
After lunch, continue farther into the park to explore Monument Valley geology and history, with frequent stops to stretch your legs and walk around. Many of the most famous rock formations in Monument Valley line “The Loop,” a 17-mile (23-km) road that winds through the park. As you drive, the guide will share stories about Navajo culture and people, pointing out named rock formations at the edge of the road.
Following your time in Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park begin the return trip to Flagstaff, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour departs Tuesday and Friday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum Four (4) Passengers for this tour to operate
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff