Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Grand Canyon and South Rim tour
- Lunch at a Navajo country restaurant
- Pickup and drop-off at Flagstaff hotels
- Park entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from ANY hotel in Flagstaff. Pickup time in Flagstaff is 7:45 AM.
Please indicate where you will be staying, so we'll know where to pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canyon Dave Tours, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Tour from Flagstaff.
- "Many stops are available, but the stops selected for the tour were well chosen to illustrate points about geology, the river, an human occupation." See review
- "We highly suggest taking this tour, as touring Grand Canyon on one’s own would be without the significant depth of appreciation that we gained." See review