Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a desert sightseeing trip and scenic float on the Colorado River
- Travel through the Navajo Nation and the Painted Desert
- Shop for Native American art at the historic Cameron Trading Post
- See the "Balancing Rocks" and the towering walls of Glen Canyon
- Stop for lunch at a riverside beach and search for local petroglyphs
- Perfect way to enjoy a desert adventure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Continue your sightseeing drive by passing through the Painted Desert, stopping by the Cameron Trading Post where you can purchase a variety of artwork crafted by the local Navajo, Zuni, and Hopi tribes. You’ll proceed from here to Page, where you’ll board your boat for a smooth-water float down the Colorado River.
Stare up in wonder at the towering 1,000-foot (300-meter) tall walls of Glen Canyon, and search for ancient petroglyphs during a beach stop where you’ll enjoy an included lunch. More adventurous souls can even dive into the icy-cold Colorado River if they dare. Continue floating past Lee’s Ferry and the famous “Balanced Rocks before walking across the Navajo Bridge.
You’ll finish your excursion with a drive back to your hotel in Flagstaff, watching as the sun casts a fiery glow across the Painted Desert landscape.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please wear layers in case of cold or windy weather
- Picnic lunch provided, includes: Turkey sandwich on wheat bread, bottled water, cookie, and chips in a clear handled plastic bag.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff