Departure & Return
Use the Puerto Chico Marina visitor’s entrance (red/blue) and let the guard know you are joining a tour aboard “The Innovation.” Continue driving to park at visitor’s parking (gravel and trees). Enter the marina using the pedestrian gate. Check-in at the white tent, next to the marina main office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with serious knee problems (sea ladder)
- Not allowed to participate: Pregnant travelers and Children from 0 - 2 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Caribbean School of Aquatics
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Snorkeling Adventure in Icacos Island with Lunch.