Explore our promoted experiences
- Blaze through remote Alaskan mountain trails aboard a snowmobile
- Discover the snowy scenery of the Chena Lakes Recreation area
- Watch for wildlife like moose, fox, and snowshoe hare
- Hot chocolate, tea, coffee and snacks included
Departure & Return
Take Nelson Road to our location on Lyle. GPS will try to send you over Conifer Drive, but this road is not well-maintained. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of your tour to account for the safety briefing.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tours are subject to change due the weather conditions
- Tours offered throughout the day by appointment; please call ahead to arrange a time (contact details are provided on your confirmation voucher)
- Optional upgrade to 2 hours is possible
- Minimum driving age is 18 with a valid driving license.
- Children age 6 and younger are not allowed
- Specify your preferred departure time during booking
- Driving time will be around 60 minutes. Safety briefing and fitting of the helmets etc. will be approximately 25 minutes extra, so please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized