Departure & Return
We will meet at the Estes Park Visitors Center. Free parking in a lot off Big Thomspon Ave (US 34), or the garage off N. St Vrain (US 36). Meet me in front of the entrance on the South (river) side of the building. We will caravan to the trailhead in your own vehicle for better social distancing.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This hike is from 8500' to 9500' elevation. If you are coming from sea level, plan on acclimating to the elevation for a day or two before joining us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rock Light Photo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.