Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour wineries in the Valle de Guadelupe
- Taste the local wines (own expense)
- Visit the Wine Museum of Baja California
- Round-trip transportation from Enseñada
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend to have breakfast before the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Wine Route
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms