6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Wine taste your way through the Valle de Guadalupe (Guadalupe Valley) and visit the Wine Museum of Baja California on this tour from Enseñada. Stop at various wineries in the valley to tour the properties and learn about their methods of production, then opt to taste some of the local fare at your own expense. At the Wine Museum, stroll through the displays that show the history of wine production since the arrival of the missionaries. Round-trip transportation from your accommodation in Enseñada is included.
- Tour wineries in the Valle de Guadelupe
- Taste the local wines (own expense)
- Visit the Wine Museum of Baja California
- Round-trip transportation from Enseñada
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to 4 wineries.
Local expert English/Spanish.
Hotel/meeting point pickup and drop-off.
Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Wine museum tickets
Meet an expert in winemaker.
Guided tour of the area of barrels and vineyards.
Face masks, antibacterial towels, antibacterial spray, antibacterial gel.
Wine tasting (available to purchase).
Food (lunch) and drinks.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
-Any hotel in Ensenada
-Any hotel in Valle de Guadalupe
-B&B/bnb in Ensenada and/or Valle de Guadalupe
-Cruise Ship Visitors / Meeting Point CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA
Inside the CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA, we will be at main door with a sign with your name.
DIRECTIONS TO GET TO THE CENTRO CULTURAL RIVIERA simply walk straight from the cruise ship dock towards the direction of the town (about 15 min), cross the main street with the name Ave. Lazaro Cardenas, and you will find the Riviera Center in front of you. It's a big white colonial style building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend to have breakfast before the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Wine Route / Transporte Baja
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guadalupe Valley Wine Route Tour in Baja California?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guadalupe Valley Wine Route Tour in Baja California?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guadalupe Valley Wine Route Tour in Baja California?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guadalupe Valley Wine Route Tour in Baja California?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31612P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBaja CaliforniaEnsenadaMexicoFood Tours - Baja CaliforniaUnique Experiences - Baja CaliforniaBus Tours - Baja CaliforniaWine Tastings - Baja CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - Baja CaliforniaCategory