8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch in restaurant
Transportation outside Ensenada (rosarito, tijuana, tecate, etc)
Departure & Return
Calle, Club Rotario, Bahia Ensenada, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/27/2019 - 7/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ensenada Golden Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Live the Wine route, taste WORLDWIDE award-winning wines and their cuisine!?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Live the Wine route, taste WORLDWIDE award-winning wines and their cuisine!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Live the Wine route, taste WORLDWIDE award-winning wines and their cuisine!?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you are anywhere near Ensenada be sure to contact Luis for any of your tour needs." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEnsenadaShore Excursions - Baja CaliforniaFood Tours - Baja CaliforniaHop on Hop Off - Baja CaliforniaBus Tours - Baja CaliforniaWine Tastings - Baja CaliforniaPorts of Call Tours - Baja CaliforniaFull-day Tours - Baja CaliforniaCategory