Departure & Return
2: 22750 Guadalupe, Baja California, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our availability is very extensive. Our options to collect them are:
-Airport of Tijuana, Rosarito, Puerto Nuevo, Tecate (with extra charge).
-Tourist cruise (Carnival, Princess, Disneyland, Holland, etc.).
-Or the starting point of your preference.
- Rodriguez Airport, Tijuana Mexico
We are waiting for you in the parking area of the former Riviera de Ensenada casino and hotel.
We can find them anywhere in the Valle de Guadalupe such as Hotels, Air bnb, Private Address, etc.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ensenada Golden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are anywhere near Ensenada be sure to contact Luis for any of your tour needs." See review