5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the Las Canadas camp.
Admission cost Zipline and Pai Pai Ecotourism Park
Transportation outside Ensenada (Tijuana, Rosarito, Mexicali ect.)
Departure & Return
Club Rotario, Bahia Ensenada, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/11/2019 - 5/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ensenada Golden Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Extreme fun! Las Canadas Canopy Tour (Zip Line) and Paipai Ecotourism Park.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Extreme fun! Las Canadas Canopy Tour (Zip Line) and Paipai Ecotourism Park.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Extreme fun! Las Canadas Canopy Tour (Zip Line) and Paipai Ecotourism Park.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 199762P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses Nature and WildlifeExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesEnsenadaObstacle Courses - Baja CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - Baja CaliforniaExtreme - Baja CaliforniaZiplining - Baja CaliforniaCategory