- Maximize time in Edmonton with a Segway tour
- Explore the city at sunset for scenic views
- See the North Saskatchewan River and Trans Canada Trail
- Learn about local landmarks, history, and more
Departure & Return
We are at the base of the hill from Louise McKinney parking lot, Across from the Shaw Conference Center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- If the rider has never ridden a segway before they MUST book a clinic beforehand as this is an advanced riders only specialty tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Valley Adventure Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.