Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group, four-day cycling ride through the Canadian Rockies
- Pass by glaciers, lakes, and take in aerial mountain views as you ride
- Meals, snacks, and accommodations provided
- Airport transfer and van support during the ride included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must sign a waiver before joining the tour
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Tours run rain, hail (snow), or shine. Due to the variability of mountain weather, chances are the weather will change quite often during the 4-day tour. The best defense is to be prepared for all types of weather. Based on past experience, bad weather comes and goes quickly in the mountains, so if there are challenging weather conditions, chances are that better weather is not too far away.
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Madness Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.