10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a break from the city and head into the Scottish Highlands for a taste of Scotch whiskies often missed by visitors. In addition to navigating, your guide acts as designated driver so that you can fully enjoy the tastings. Between distillery visits, break up the day with a midday stop to explore Aberfeldy. Round-trip transport from Edinburgh is included for your convenience.
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
521 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Ultimate Whisky Experience from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Ultimate Whisky Experience from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Ultimate Whisky Experience from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This trip is a must if you’re looking to explore more of Scotland, learn about the history, and sample whisky along the way (a must even if you don’t like whisky)." See review
- "It was a lot of time spent in a van/bus but it was worth it to see some of the more northern parts of the country." See review
- "An absolute five star trip recommended to whisky-lovers who fancy a delightful day-off." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Ultimate Whisky Experience from Edinburgh
9 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Museum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)Scottish ParliamentScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Scott MonumentLinlithgow LochNewhailes HouseLauriston CastleEdinburgh ZooSt. Giles CathedralRosslyn ChapelGrassmarketForth BridgeScottish National GalleryEdinburgh Old TownNelson MonumentEdinburgh DungeonHopetoun HousePreston Mill & Phantassie DoocotRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)Calton Hill