Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of Old Town Edinburgh
- Professional comedian guide
- Guide is an actual Scotsman who wears a kilt
- Come prepared to laugh and have fun
Departure & Return
I'll be the guy dressed in a kilt standing outside the comedy club..!!
Finishing point is subject to change, route may change but finishing point will always be in the Old Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- *Strictly for ages 16 and over
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Mountebank Tour of Edinburgh
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands