- Full-day small group tour to St. Andrews and Fife by mini-coach
- Cross the Forth Road Bridge
- Fishing villages of East Neuk
- Plenty of time in St Andrews, home of golf and Scotland's oldest university
- Falkland Palace
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your driver/guide on this small group tour
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Traversing the Forth Road Bridge over the Firth of Forth, you’re treated to views of the Forth Rail Bridge, a cantilever railway bridge and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enter the peninsular Kingdom of Fife, surrounded by the Firth of Tay and the North Sea, and listen to anecdotes about the photogenic coastal villages of East Neuk.
Make a stop in the harbor-side town of Anstruther before descending upon St. Andrews, a medieval town and 1,000-year-old capital of the Scottish Church. You have free time to stroll around the University of St. Andrews—attended by Prince William and the country’s oldest university—and see where golf is played at the Old Course.
Use your complimentary discount card her at local restaurants, shopping, and attractions.
On the return drive to Edinburgh, head to Falkland, a village dominated by the imposing Falkland Palace once belonging to Scotland’s royal family. Cross the Lomond Hills and see where Mary Queen of Scots was imprisoned at Loch Leven.
Winner of the Inaugural Scottish Thistle Award for Sustainable Tourism, October 2007.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- Please note that tours stops and timings are flexible and for reference purposes only.
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Check in closes 15 minutes prior to departure
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- For your optional St. Andrews Castle and St. Andrews Cathedral tickets, please book in advance, using the link printed on your voucher.
- Falkland Palace - due to Covid19 restrictions, Falkland Palace is currently closed, but you will be able to take photos and explore the town.
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to safety inspection and possible maintenance work, St Andrews Cathedral is closed until further notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by St Andrews & the Fishing Villages of Fife Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh.