Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour small-group Edinburgh photography walking tour
- Follow a guide on a tour of Edinburgh — Scotland’s ancient capital
- Gain insight into the city’s rich history
- Capture famous landmarks on camera and improve your photography skills
- Get inside tips on top places to eat and drink
Departure & Return
We meet at the main steps to St Giles Cathedral where we first of all go over the basics of your cameras manual settings and then we start our photo walk around Edinburgh Old Town.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum number of participants is 15
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (except infants aged 4 years and younger)
- You will learn how to use any camera to it's maximum potential, whether it's a smart phone or DSLR
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iconic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience