- 3-day Isle of Skye tour from Edinburgh
- Admire views of Glencoe, Loch Ness, Loch Lomond, and Ben Nevis
- Take in the highlights of the Isle of Skye, including Kilt Rock and Dunvegan Castle
- Great-value tour includes accommodation and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Pick up outside the Ensign Ewart Pub
Drop off outside the Train Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Isle of Skye, The Highlands and Loch Ness- 3 Day Group Tour from Edinburgh.