Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside Canonball House at the top of Castlehill (Royal Mile) next to the entrance to Edinburgh Castle Esplanade. The Guide will be standing next to the Stairs at the corner of the building.
The Palace of Holyroodhouse is at the bottom end (downhill from the starting point) of the Royal Mile. This is a private tour so the end point is flexible if agreed in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Edinburgh Tour Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience