- Private arrival transfer from Edinburgh Airport to hotels in central Edinburgh
- Enjoy comfortable, air-conditioned transport with an experienced, friendly driver
- Avoid the hassle of long airport taxi lines
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
Having cleared Customs, meet your driver at the arrivals barrier in the terminal arrival hall. Drivers will hold a name board with client's name. Should you not be able to locate your driver or are delayed airside, it is your responsibility to call the emergency line before making any alternate arrangements. If CTUK are not informed of delays, then driver will wait for 45 minutes from time of landing after which time your transfer voucher will no longer be valid.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious sedan for up to three passengers or a minivan for up to eight passengers. Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. Approximately 24-48 hours before arriving in Edinburgh, you must call the number on your voucher to reconfirm exact pickup time and place. This private Edinburgh transfer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- When arriving into London on an overnight flight, please ensure you book for the date you land.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children: All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. Should infants/children require a special car seat, this is payable direct to driver at an additional GBP10 per journey and must be requested in advance. Please note that the above may not be available in all areas at all times. Should a car seat not be available on the date of service, infants can still travel as per UK laws.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Transfers
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Edinburgh Arrival Transfer - Airport to Hotel / Accommodation.