- Discover Glencoe, Loch Ness and the Highlands in a day—ideal for travellers short on time
- Admire the iconic Stirling Castle and impressive Grampian Mountains as you journey through the wild landscape
- Learn some of Scotland's rich history from your guide—ideal for history buffs
- Enjoy free time to explore Loch Ness at your leisure
Departure & Return
Outside the Ensign Ewart pub
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the bus
- The cruise currently needs to be pre-booked, details will be provided on the ticket.
- Urquhart Castle is currently unavailable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands Day Trip from Edinburgh.