11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you only have a day to explore the Scottish Highlands, don't waste time on public transport or waiting around for others. This private tour is exclusively for your party, ensuring your guide's full undivided attention as you journey from Edinburgh to such scenic Highland spots as Loch Ness, Glencoe and Fort Augustus.
- Full-day Highlands tour from Edinburgh: See as much as possible in one day
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Learn about Scottish history and culture from your guide
- More free time for sightseeing compared to similar bus tours
Saved to wishlist!
Driver as a guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
1 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4DR, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ed Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Private Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Private Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Private Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Private Day Tour from Edinburgh
11 to 12 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDistillery Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsNature and Wildlife - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowNature and Wildlife - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Scottish National Gallery Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Tours & TicketsLinlithgow Loch Tours & TicketsGrassmarket Tours & TicketsScott Monument Tours & TicketsNelson Monument Tours & TicketsBlackness Castle Tours & TicketsCamera Obscura and World of Illusions Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Zoo Tours & TicketsJohn Knox House Tours & TicketsAlnwick Castle Tours & TicketsOcean Terminal Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Cruise Port at Leith Tours & TicketsFalkland Palace and Garden Tours & TicketsMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House) Tours & TicketsPreston Mill & Phantassie Doocot Tours & TicketsRoyal Observatory Tours & TicketsLoch Lomond Tours & TicketsForth Bridge Tours & TicketsScottish National Portrait Gallery Tours & Tickets