10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the jewels in Scotland’s crown on this 1-day Loch Lomond, Stirling, and Glengoyne Distillery tour from Edinburgh. Listen as a guide sheds light on Scottish history on route from Edinburgh’s Royal Mile to Stirling. Take an optional tour of Stirling Castle and enjoy fine city views from the Wallace Monument. Head to Loch Lomond in the Trossachs National Park and stroll along the shoreline at your leisure. Finish your day with an optional Glengoyne Distillery tour and learn how drams are made.
- Travel from Edinburgh’s Royal Mile to Stirling with a guide and learn of Scotland’s rich history
- Explore Loch Lomond in Trossachs National Park
- Visit Glengoyne Distillery for an optional tour and tasting
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Royal Mile, 1 Parliament Square, Edinburgh EH1 1RE, UK
Inside Cafe Nero next to St Giles Cathedral
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loch Lomond, Stirling, and Glengoyne Distillery Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Loch Lomond, Stirling, and Glengoyne Distillery Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Loch Lomond, Stirling, and Glengoyne Distillery Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loch Lomond, Stirling, and Glengoyne Distillery Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We would definitely book again, but next time arrive an hour early and try to board bus in time to get either single or a pairs seat." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Loch Lomond, Stirling, and Glengoyne Distillery Tour from Edinburgh
8 hours 45 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Royal Scottish AcademyLinlithgow LochThe CanongateOcean TerminalEdinburgh ZooSt. Columba's BayReal Mary King's CloseRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)Forth Road BridgeScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)Edinburgh Cruise Port at LeithScotch Whisky ExperienceScottish ParliamentRoyal ObservatoryRosslyn ChapelForth BridgeGilmerton CoveRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Loch LomondFalkland Palace and Garden