Departure & Return
Our tour departs from Bus Stand ZE, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh (Opposite the Apex Hotel).Check in is at 08:45 for a 09:00 departure. Please ensure you check in on time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We cannot accommodate children under the age of 5
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Scotland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Highland Lochs Glens and Castles Tour from Edinburgh.