Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit two of Edinburgh’s spookiest spots and learn about their history
- See a new side to Scotland’s storied and historic capital
- Learn from your experienced guide, who combines humor and horror with ease
- Start and end at a convenient central location, so you can continue exploring afterwards
Departure & Return
All tours leave from the "Tree of the Dead" outside St Giles Cathedral on the pavement facing the Royal Mile. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to departure. Please contact us on 0131 225 9044 or via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to join your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Language: English only
- Age: Minimum 12
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY City of the Dead Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms