4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Taste some of Scotland’s finest whiskys during this 4-day tour from Edinburgh. Skip the hassle of a rental car and let your guide do the navigating; round-trip transportation from Edinburgh to Islay is included. Learn about whisky at the source, with stops at famous distilleries including Lagavulin, Laphroaig, and Ardbeg. Three nights bed and breakfast are also included.
- Immersive multi-day tour into Scottish whisky distilleries
- Round-trip transportation from Edinburgh
- Visit a range of whisky distilleries including Lagavulin and Laphroaig
- Three nights accommodation is included
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation at Bowmore House or Freewinds, Islay
Breakfast x 3
Live commentary on board
Small-group tour (max 16 people)
Transport by air-conditioned mini bus
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scottish Routes Limited
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Day Islay Whisky Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Day Islay Whisky Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Day Islay Whisky Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Day Islay Whisky Tour from Edinburgh
3 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowMulti-day Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowCategory
Loch LomondBlackness CastleScottish ParliamentHopetoun HouseForth Road BridgeGladstone’s LandGrassmarketCastle RockGeorgian HouseLinlithgow LochReal Mary King's CloseGreyfriars KirkMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)Preston Mill & Phantassie DoocotForth BridgeAlnwick CastleCalton HillSt. Giles CathedralOcean TerminalNelson Monument