- 3-day whisky tour around the Speyside region of Scotland
- Small-group tour, with a maximum group size of 16, ensures a more personalized experience
- Visit a minimum of four famous malt whisky distilleries including Dalwhinnie, Benromach, and Glenlivet
- Travel along scenic routes in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Two nights B&B accommodation in the quaint village of Grantown-on-Spey
Departure & Return
Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Situated along the 70-mile long Speyside malt whisky trail, the quaint Highland village of Grantown is your home base for the next two days. Your B&B accommodation is located in town, easy walking distance to restaurants, cafes, and pubs for evening entertainment.
Over the next days, visit at least four renowned whisky distilleries including Dalwhinnie, Benromach, and Glenlivet. Enjoy generous samples of choice whiskies and take optional tours of the historic warehouses stocked with aged casks. If time and group interest permit, your guide can make additional stops at some of the areas other distilleries.
At the end of your trip, enjoy stunning views of the Cairngorm Mountains and Balmoral Castle as you head back to Edinburgh.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 18 years
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Tour timings and stops are flexible and for reference purposes only.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately.
- Lindores Abbey Distillery – no need to pre-book, you can choose whether you want to visit this distillery whilst on your tour.
- Dalwhinnie Distillery – no need to pre-book, you can choose whether you want to visit this distillery whilst on your tour.
- Benromach Distillery – due to Covid19, the Benromach Distillery is not available, so we have replaced it with Glen Moray Distillery – no need to pre-book, you can choose whether you want to visit this distillery whilst on your tour.
- Speyside Cooperage (Monday & Wednesday departures only) – no need to pre-book, you can choose whether you want to visit Speyside Cooperage whilst on your tour.
- Cardhu Distillery – Our timings and tickets with this attraction are currently under review due to the coronavirus.
- The Glenlivet Distillery – due to Covid19, The Glenlivet is not available, so we will be visiting alternative distilleries.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff