Departure & Return
Meeting point is Millers Dale Station car park for the Monsal Trail, SK17 8SN From Millers Dale take the small road for Wormhill, under two low bridges. Car park is on the left. Look for the Abseiling Derbyshire meeting point sign. Google maps knows 'Millers Dale Station' and 'Abseiling Derbyshire'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abseiling Derbyshire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.