- Enjoy a family-friendly cruise along Durban Point Waterfront
- Travel in style in a luxury pontoon boat with a skipper
- Look out for over 30 species of fish
- Stay entertained with guide commentary about the area’s history
Departure & Return
1.Go to Ushaka B parking lot 2. Walk Towards Ushaka 3. Walk down Camperdown road, away from the sea. We are below the 2 big anchors 4. Walk down the stairs and you will see the pontoon boat. 5. All booked rides must please go directly to the boats.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beach.durban
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.