4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Free secure parking!
Free wet-suit and river shoe rentals! (normally $15)
All kayaking equipment: PFD (life jacket), inflatable kayak, paddle, helmet
Snack halfway through the trip
Best river guides in the world!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
303 W College Dr, Durango, CO 81301, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Inflatable kayak age limit is 12 and up
- Wear quick-drying clothes: shorts, synthetic t-shirt, windbreaker
- Footwear that stays on, no flip-flops
- Bring sunscreen, bottled water, and a hat
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Waters Rafting & Adventure Company LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Durango Kayaking - Half Day Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Durango Kayaking - Half Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Durango Kayaking - Half Day Trip?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Durango Kayaking - Half Day Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 15357P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeKayakingRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesDurangoExtreme - ColoradoKayaking - ColoradoRafting - ColoradoWhite Water Rafting - ColoradoCategory