- Small-group guided tour from Dublin to Wicklow National Park and Glendalough
- Take a short hike through the verdant national park
- Take in the jaw-dropping views while riding around the Irish countryside
- Spend some time in Glendalough, discovering its medieval abbey
Departure & Return
The Molly Malone statue sits outside a large stone church on Suffolk Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickup Location is the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street at 09:35am
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hilltoptreks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you do have a trip with him, make sure to tell him you really want to stop by the "PS I love you" bridge." See review
- "Unfortunately didn't have good weather on our tour day, but I think the Wicklow walk to the mountain would have been lovely if not for the thick fog, but of course not the tour operator's fault." See review