Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided full-day tour from Dublin to Kilkenny and Waterford Crystal
- Enjoy free time in Kilkenny to visit local attractions such as Kilkenny Castle or the Kilkenny Design Centre
- Explore the Waterford Crystal factory, located in the center of Waterford City
- Relish the romance and spectacular views of traveling by train
- Learn about the culture and history of the region from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Check in for this tour will be next to the info desk. The Railtours Ireland representative will be waiting, in a yellow jacket to check you in for your tour. Check in for this tour is 20 minutes prior to the departure time listed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps onto the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There is early departure from Dublin Hueston station but a comfortable train ride to Kilkenny." See review