Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a guided tour of the facilities of Ireland's two most famous drinks
- Skip-the-line access to the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Distillery
- Learn how each is drink is produced on a guided tour of the facilities
- Enjoy tastings of beer and whiskey at each location
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide directly outside the Jameson Distillery main entrance, in front of the Copper Whiskey Distillation Pot located to the right. DO NOT check in with the Jameson ticket office. Only check in directly with your tour guide to commence tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- Minimum numbers apply.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs. All participants should be in good physical and mental health. Consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- Near public transportation
- Where applicable, tour vouchers can only be used for entry to venues as part of your scheduled group tour
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 12 years or under. 13 to 17 year olds can be booked on the tour but must be accompanied by an Adult over 18 years of age, and must be supervised throughout the tour.
- Parents must be aware that this tour serves alcohol and that under no circumstances can anybody under 18 years of age be permitted to drink or sample any alcohol during the tour duration.
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is definitely worth it because it saves you a lot of time and gives you a lot of information." See review