Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the local streets of Dublin on a gourmet walking tour
- Sample traditional Irish food while you walk—enough for a meal
- See landmarks like Trinity College and the Guinness Storehouse
- A small group limited to 12 ensures personal service
Departure & Return
On the day of your booking please meet at Grattan statue located in college green opposite the main gate of Trinity college Dublin.The guide will be at the statue and has an orange umbrella so it is easy to spot!.
Dublin Food Tour ends in Wicklow Street, Dublin 2.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour is not suitable for babies and very young children.
- Near public transportation
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience