- Full-day train and coach trip from Dublin to Northern Ireland
- Summon your courage to cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge
- Marvel at the mystifying basalt columns of the Giant's Causeway
- Relish the romance of travelling through Ireland's beautiful countryside by train
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc.
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps onto the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Northern Ireland including Giant's Causeway Rail Tour from Dublin.
- "The ride out to the Giant's Causeway is by bus." See review