- Full-day tour of Kilkenny and Wicklow from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by comfortable bus or coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors!
Departure & Return
Meet at Paddywagon Office at The Spire - 34 O'Connell Street Lower, Dublin 1.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for the pickup point and collection time specified in the booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick-up locations offered by Paddywagon Tours, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 17:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note that changes are only guaranteed once confirmed in writing by us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff