- Explore the darker side of Dublin on a nighttime walking tour
- Listen to wicked and gruesome tales from your guide
- See landmarks like Dublin Castle and Smithfield Square
- Make the most out of your day and join this tour in the evening
Departure & Return
Your Dublin Dark Side Tour starts at Barnardo Square next to City Hall. Look for the SANDEMANs NEW Europe team with a red t-shirt and red umbrella.
Your Dublin Dark Side Tou usually finishes in Smithfield Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The independent guides who employ us to market their tours have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome to join this tour for free. We reserve the right to ask for a valid ID for children joining our tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANDEMANs NEW Europe Ltd - Dublin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.