- Highlights tour of Dublin with St Patrick's Cathedral skip-the-line access
- Embark on a leisurely 2.5-hour walking tour of Dublin's top sights and attractions
- Avoid the entry lines at St Patrick's Cathedral and enjoy direct access inside this Gothic masterpiece
- Explore the grounds and towers of Dublin Castle while learning fascinating stories associated with the property, including the mysterious disappearance of the Irish Crown Jewels
- Walk away with an extended knowledge of Dublin's history and heritage
Departure & Return
Water Fountain St Patrick Park Address: St. Patrick's Park, Bull Alley Street, Wood Quay, Dublin 8 Directions: Meet your guide at the fountain in the middle of St. Patrick's Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking, including over uneven surfaces, cobblestones, hills, inclines, declines and stairs.
- Participants should be in good health - consult first with your doctor if you have any medical condition or are not used to regular exercise.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff