- Visit the island that the seals call home: disembark for a walk on Dalkey Island
- Head out in the morning or go kayaking after lunch: two tour times a day
- Easy to access: tour location on the outskirts of Dublin, accessible by train
- Check in without wasting paper: download your tickets to your mobile phone
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayaking.ie
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Dublin Bay Seal Kayaking Safari at Dalkey.
- "I would recommend this tour especially during the nice weather!" See review