3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Dublin’s burgeoning culinary culture—and visit a number of the city’s characterful eateries—on this small-group walking tour. Be sure to arrive hungry: this lunchtime tour kicks off in the late morning, and includes a number of samples. Try local cheeses and chocolates, drop by bakeries and food halls, and head off the tourist trail when you visit venues that locals love. As you go, learn more about Ireland’s gastronomic history.
- Small-group walking food tour of Dublin
- Enjoy numerous samples of local dishes
- Get off the tourist trail and see another side of the city
- Learn all about Ireland’s rich food culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, Ireland
Meeting time: 10.45am (Wednesday-Saturday) / 11am (Sunday)
Dawson St, Dublin, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that tastings include dairy, gluten, coffee, shellfish, alcohol, meat with no alternative in some cases.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delicious Dublin Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Delicious Dublin Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Delicious Dublin Food Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Delicious Dublin Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Delicious Dublin Food Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDublinFood Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastFood Tours - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickWalking Tours - LimerickHalf-day Tours - LimerickFood Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayHalf-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Dublin Grafton Street Tours & TicketsDublin Zoo Tours & TicketsDublin Phoenix Park Tours & TicketsFamine Memorial Tours & TicketsGiant's Causeway Tours & TicketsTrim Castle Tours & TicketsDublin General Post Office (GPO) Tours & TicketsIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) Tours & TicketsSt. Michan's Church Tours & TicketsDublin O’Connell Street Tours & TicketsNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum) Tours & TicketsJames Joyce Centre Tours & TicketsLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) Tours & TicketsTayto Park Tours & TicketsGPO Witness History Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsConnemara Tours & TicketsDublin City Hall Tours & TicketsSkerries Mills Tours & TicketsMolly Malone Statue Tours & TicketsIrish Whiskey Museum Tours & Tickets