2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an active way to explore Dublin on this small-group bike tour. In the morning, meet your guide in the city center; grab your bike, helmet, and a reflective vest; and set off on two wheels. You’ll see local landmarks ranging from the Samuel Beckett Bridge and the Oscar Wilde Memorial to Dublin Castle, and will learn about Dublin history through the ages from your guide’s commentary.
- Bikes, helmets, and reflective vests are provided for your convenience
- This small-group tour is capped at 12 people for a personal experience
- See more of the city in less time when you explore on two wheels
- Discover top Dublin landmarks, and learn about the city’s rich history
Saved to wishlist!
Cycles, reflective vests, helmets
Departure & Return
Dublin 8, Co. Dublin, D08 XYE6, Ireland
Please meet 15 minutes before the tour begins
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycle Dublin Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cycle Tours in Dublin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cycle Tours in Dublin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cycle Tours in Dublin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cycle Tours in Dublin
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDublinMountain Bike Tours - BelfastMountain Bike Tours - LimerickMountain Bike Tours - GalwayCategory
Giant's Causeway Tours & TicketsTayto Park Tours & TicketsChester Beatty Library Tours & TicketsDublin Custom House Tours & TicketsAviva Stadium Tours & TicketsDublin Zoo Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Bray Tours & TicketsIrish Family History Centre Tours & TicketsLittle Museum of Dublin Tours & TicketsSt. Stephen's Green Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Ireland Tours & TicketsDublinia Tours & TicketsJameson Distillery Bow St. Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History Tours & TicketsDublin Phoenix Park Tours & TicketsCastletown House Tours & TicketsTrim Castle Tours & TicketsKilmainham Gaol Tours & TicketsDublin City Hall Tours & TicketsJames Joyce Centre Tours & Tickets