Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Departure & Return
Check in with our friendly staff at Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin for a departure at 06:20am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin (collecting @ 06:20).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick- up locations, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 18:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note the different collection times for O'Connell Street is at 06:25 and Suffolk Street is at 06:30.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Apart from that, it's a lovely place to visit even when it's a 15 hours tour." See review