Explore our promoted experiences
- Single-use admission ticket for Dublin’s National Wax Museum
- Snap a selfie with U2, Liam Neeson, Oscar Wilde or James Joyce
- Dare to pose for a photo with Dracula or Hannibal Lector from Silence of the Lambs
- Learn about Irish history, science and music through interactive, hands-on exhibitions
- Great fun for families: suitable for all ages!
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Seating limited along the experience but available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The National Wax Museum Plus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands