Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The taxi rank across from Abigails is where our tours start at 8.30 AM. There are no Taxi's that on Sunday morning and there is space for our coaches to park.
Trains, trams and taxis are all nearby so Heuston Station makes getting back to base easy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a small group tour with a max of 15 people
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise if you have any health issues that may prevent you from taking part on some of the activities so that we can arrange alternative options for you
- Please advise if you wish to have a private room as a single occupancy charge will apply
- If activities or experiences are cancelled due to weather conditions no refunds will be provided
- Max luggage is 70 cm in length (medium suitcase) and hand luggage
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Overland Ireland LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Also, the small bus tour is the way to go." See review