- Make use of a pickup and drop-off from a wide choice of locations in Kent
- Scout out the best photo spots during a walk at the White Cliffs of Dover
- Visit the Battle of Britain Museum located on the actual airfield where pilots took off for the Battle of Britain. Enjoy a cup of tea in the area known as 'Hellfire Corner'
Departure & Return
|Tuesday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: If you require a train station or port pick up, please advise your station/port information and arrival times at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Tour duration is up to 5hrs. The exact duration of transfers and of the excursion will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY England Plus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff