1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Caves and Pictographs
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Samana 32000, Dominican Republic
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Whales Las Ballenas
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Los Haitises National Park with Lunch at Caño Hondo from Samaná Port.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Los Haitises National Park with Lunch at Caño Hondo from Samaná Port.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Los Haitises National Park with Lunch at Caño Hondo from Samaná Port.?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Los Haitises National Park with Lunch at Caño Hondo from Samaná Port.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 69321P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesDominican RepublicNature and Wildlife - Punta CanaAttractions & Museums - Punta CanaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PlataAttractions & Museums - Puerto PlataNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoAttractions & Museums - Santo DomingoCategory
Whale Museum and Nature Center (Museo de la Ballena)National Botanical GardenIsla Cabritos National ParkMuseum of the Royal Houses (Museo de las Casas Reales)Pomier CavesColumbus Park (Parque Colon)Las GalerasDamajagua Falls (27 Charcos)Cocotal Golf and Country ClubIndigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)La Aurora Cigar FactoryTabacalera de Garcia Cigar FactoryBonaoLa IsabelaMaleconCathedral of Santa Maria la Menor (Catedral Primada de América)Amber CoveEl Limón Waterfall (Cascada El Limón)Ozama Fort (Fortaleza Ozama)Los Tres Ojos National Park